Top 10 Creepiest Music Videos
I present to you “Top 10 Creepiest Music Videos” guaranteed to haunt your dreams, probably little less than Freddy Krueger, but enough to make falling asleep very difficult.
So without further ado, here they are in all of their creepy glory:
1. Bastille – “Bad Blood”
I was going to choose “Pompeii” first, but there is a scene here that’s not for the faint-hearted. You’ll know when you see it.
2. Fall Out Boy – “Just One Yesterday (Part 6 of 11) ft. Foxes”
This one includes snakes, blood and possessed individuals. A Halloween-worthy formula.
3. Wolf Alice – “You’re A Germ (Explicit)”
Suburban kids, serial killers and zombies.
4. Sophie Ellis-Bextor – “Love Is A Camera”
“Run run away, from the house on the hill
There’s a witch in the house
And she’s living there still…”
5. Panic! At The Disco – “Emperor’s New Clothes”
Transformation into a fallen angel is a painful one and it includes a lot of bone cracking. Eeek…
6. Kyla La Grange – “Vampire Smile”
Those nocturnal forest creatures are scary.
“Baby I need a friend
but I’m a vampire smile, you’ll meet a sticky end
I’m here trying not to bite your neck
but it’s beautiful and I’m gonna get…”
7. Kid Cudi – “No One Believes Me”
What a strange town…
8. Delta Rae – “Bottom Of The River”
She’s a witch who has been discovered by the villagers.
9. Fifth Harmony – “I’m In Love With a Monster (from Hotel Transylvania 2)”
Spooky in a cute way.
10. Little Mix – “Black Magic”
“The Craft” meets pop. Again, spooky in a cute way.
What would your Halloween party be without a proper playlist to scare the socks off your guests? Therefore, yours truly took some time to create a Spotify playlist, hoping that it will add a little bit of spookiness to your night.